The objective of this exhibition and the open call is to celebrate the month of April as the worldwide pinhole month and to introduce the art of pinhole photography and photographers from Baltic countries to visitors of Tartu, Aparaaditehas culture factory and Ag47 gallery and darkroom
- The Participant should be at least 18 years of age
- The Participant should be either a citizen of one of the Baltic countries or the Photos should have a clear connection with any of the Baltic countries.
- The Participant must be the sole owner of the copyright of the submitted work.
- Each Participant may submit up to 3 images.
- All entries should be submitted by Sunday, March 24th at 23:59 (Baltic time).
- The Photos should be taken with a lensless and/or pinhole camera.
- There is no cost of submitting the Photo.
- There are no licensing fees paid to the participant for submitting or exhibiting the Photo.
- All original files submitted will be used only in regards to this exhibition and not shared with a third party without the written permission of the Participant.
- The selection is made by the curator and founder or the Ag47 gallery Käty Tarkpea and decision is final and not be appealed.
Submitting the work
- The files should be at least 300dpi in resolution and suitable for printing at least 30x40cm size.
- File format should be either jpg or tiff.
- The files should be uploaded via a web form linked below
The exhibition of the selected works will take place in Ag47 gallery & darkroom (Kastani 42, Tartu, Estonia) during the period of 3 – 28. April 2019.